Nong Cong Sugarcane & Cane Joint Stock Company was established under the Business Registration Certificate for the first time No.2800492925 on December 29th, 2016 by Thanh Hoa Department of Planning and Investment. The company changed registration for the 8th time on February 3rd, 2016
Head office address: Thang Long Commune – Nong Cong District – Thanh Hoa Province
Charter capital: VND 20,844,000,000 (Twenty billion eight hundred and forty-four million VND)
Lasuco’s equity capital: VND 11,800,000,000, accounting for 56.61% of charter capital.
- Producing sugar, wholesaling and supplying cultivation services;
- Wholesaling solid, liquid and gaseous fuels and related products (petroleum trading);
- Producing fertilizers and nitrogen compounds
- Producing non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, feeds for cattle, poultry and maritime products;
- Growing sugarcane and supplying post-harvest services;
- Wholesaling machinery, equipment and accessories (in detail: Selling machinery, equipment for sugar processing).
- Producing plywood, laminated wood, particleboard and other thin boards
- Building houses, railway and roads;
- Supplying warehousing and storage services
- Producing metal components, and tanks as well as containers of metal
- Forging, stamping, pressing and rolling metal; processing and plating; repairing pre-fabricated metal products
- Repairing machinery and equipment; manufacturing boilers (except central boiler); repairing other equipment
- Installing industrial machinery and equipment, repairing electrical equipment;
- Providing professional, scientific and technological activities which have not yet been classified (In detail: Consulting and transferring technology of sugarcane growing and cane cultivation; Consulting and transferring technology of sugar processing)
- Producing molasses; importing and exporting.